Kortelės / Banko saskaitos
New Cirrus/Maestro debit cards are now available!
Now you can transfer your funds from your electronic accounts (i.e. e-gold,
e-bullion and others) straight to cash in your local currency.
The following features and fees apply to these cards:
- based on Cirrus/Maestro network, can be used at any ATM worldwide, which
displays Cirrus or Maestro logos.
- Can be used to withdraw cash as well as for purchases at shops, service
stations, restaurants and other places where Cirrus/Maestro cards are accepted.
- Cardholder's name does not appear on the card.
- The cards do not have an expiry date.
- Daily withdrawal limit - no limit, although some local ATMs may impose
certain limits. In that case, simply use another ATM.
- Affiliate commission is paid when you refer other people to buy the debit
cards from us. (Your referees must use your affiliate link for the sale to be
recorded in your affiliate account.)
- Online balance check - Yes.
- New card has to be activated online before use. One time activation fee
Fees and Charges
Use of ATM: $5
ATM/POS Decline: $1.50
ATM Balance Inquiry: $2.26
Use of POS at retail store: $3.28 ($2 in Canada)
Monthly Maintenance: $3.65
Annual Fee: NONE
Lost or stolen card (or PIN) replacement fee: $35
- by e-gold, WebMoney or 1mdc:
$0 - $8500: 3%
- by e-bullion - 3%
- by pecunix - 3%
- by Technocash - 1.5%
- by MoneyBookers - 10%
- by PayPal - 10%
Minimum charge of USD 7 applies to all funding orders. Funding via our
website in NOT INSTANT. Please allow 24-48 hours for your funding request to be